sábado, outubro 11, 2008

Boulder 1021 Disc Player - Plays Your Music And Upsamples Your CDs Too! - Gizmo Watch


Boulder 1021 Disc Player - Plays Your Music And Upsamples Your CDs Too! - Gizmo Watch: "For a layman like me, music is nothing but a soothing intrusion that penetrates my ears and knocks at the tender walls of my heart, so there’s not much scope for any sound enhancing machine to get me on my knees. What matters more to me is the kind of music I’m listening to, and the kind of output my music player churns out; bitrates and sampling are big turnoff words for me. Well, I still maintain that I’m a die-hard music enthusiast and that’s the reason why I’m taking the privilege to present before you the new 1021 Disc Player from Boulder Amplifiers. Anyone who has a little knowledge of what goes behind the stage in making those lovely songs bloom to their best on an audio disc would die to own one of this music player-cum-enhancer.
Sporting a 6.5-inch full-color LCD to display track listings, menus, setup features and fullscreen feedback, the 1021 is capable of upsampling CDs and processing other files at data rates upto 32-bits and 192 kHz. Other features include a dual buffering system, external connections for Ethernet, IR, Boulder Link, AES digital output and 12v triggering. But the real bait is the gadget’s ability to memorize thousand-plus listener preferences.
To be honest, no one expects this much generosity from a disc player and hence, there is no harm in giving it 10 out of 10 points. By the way, think of buying one of these only if you are a total music nut because the 1021 carries a hefty price tag of $24,000, and that’s definitely not music to my ears!
Via: cepro"

Nenhum comentário: