domingo, abril 06, 2008

Lumin Looks Down On Microsoft's Surface, I Don't! - Gizmo Watch




Lumin Looks Down On Microsoft's Surface, I Don't! - Gizmo Watch: "Microsoft’s Surface isn’t out yet and people (people at Lumin, to be precise) have already started saying that Lumin’s Multitouch display is better than Microsoft’s. Microsoft’s Surface is a superb piece of technology that promises super cute and convenient future. I can go ga-ga over “Surface”, but that’s not exactly what I am here for. Today is the day for Germany’s Lumin to hawk all the attention. They’ve claimed that their device is better than Microsoft’s Surface as it can be used in well lit surroundings, whereas “Surface” only works in dark surroundings. Guys at BoingBoing think that it’s something their PR company suggested them to do as the e-mail claiming that came from HaffaPartner.de. Lumin’s device is cool but “Surface” is super cool (if you ask me), I love the way it interacts with your gadgets, it’s all set to make our digital lives lot more easier. You can see Microsoft’s Surface in action in the video below and if you are interested in Lumin’s device then head to their website."

Nenhum comentário: